The system requirements listed here all apply to Quickbooks 2005 Pro and Premier Editions. To avoid some other technical jargons, I only included the requirements for hardware components. If you want to view the whole list, you can visit Quickbooks website for more detailed information.
Operating systems supported:
- Microsoft Windows(R) 2000
- Microsoft Windows XP
- At least 500 MHz Intel Pentium II (or equivalent) computer (1 GHz recommended)
- At least 128 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended).
- 800 MB Hard Disk space required to install the application. Additional space required for data files. Control Panel then Display settings
- 2x CD-ROM drive.
- 256-color SVGA monitor with a resolution optimized for 1024x768 (800 x 600 minimum supported) with 96 DPI size fonts (called "Normal fonts" in Windows XP and called "Small fonts" in Windows 2000).