Quickbooks Accountant Edition
Compared to other editons of Quickbooks, Quickbooks Accountant Edition is the most complete. You can access all the reports that are only available on an industry specific edition and this what makes this edition so special.
You even have the ability to toggle from one edition to another just to have some look and feel of accessing it. This edition is like all in one.
Here are some of the features:
- Access to the built-in Learning Center.
- Access to Quickbooks Home Page where the essential business tasks fit together.
- Manage entity records like customers, vendors and employees.
- Manage your expenses, bills and anything that you owe.
- Customize invoices for your business.
- Access Online Banking.
- Access and customize the 100+ business reports.
- Multi-user access up to 5 users (as long as you have the license).
- Access to Multi-currency if you need different currencies.
- Access to Company Snapshot where you can see the income, expenses at a glance and other reports.
- Track inventory, set reorder points and create purchase orders.
- Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting and prior Quickbooks versions.
- Track sales, sales taxes and customer payments.
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit (sold separately).
- Accept credit and debit card in Quickbooks.
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients (Job Costing).
- Do progress invoicing.
- Backorder tracking.
- Creating Sales Order.
- Create industry-specific reports and install industry features.
- Forecast sales & expenses.
- Create business plan.