Quickbooks Premier is the next level after Quickbooks Pro. This edition is a combination of QB Pro plus some more features and reports that you can access.
Here are the key features that this edition have:
- 150+ reports that you can access. These reports are pre-designed and you have an option to customize them. Some of the reports are Sales and Profitability report, Cost to Complete Job report.
- You can do change orders with this edition.
- Do progress invoicing (bill clients depending on the percentage of work completed).
- Track time and expenses.
- Forecast sales and expenses.
- Create business plan.
- Multi-user access is supported up to 5 users.
- Multi-currency is supported.
- Use company snapshot.
- Online Banking. You can download your bank and credit card statement.
- Track inventory.
- Backorder tracking.
- Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting and prior Quickbooks versions.
- Track sales, sales taxes and customer payments.
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit (sold separately).
- Accept credit and debit card in Quickbooks.
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients (Job Costing).