Quickbooks Pro Edition
Quickbooks Pro Edition is next to Simple Start with more added features. If your business needs more than Quickbooks Simple Start but really doesn't need a lot of features, you might want to take a look at this edition.
This edition can still handle the money that comes in and comes out of your business. Let me give you the key features of this edition and also the limitation of using this.
Key Features of QB Pro Edition:
- Access to the built-in Learning Center.
- Access to Quickbooks Home Page where the essential business tasks fit together.
- Manage entity records like customers, vendors and employees.
- Manage your expenses, bills and anything that you owe.
- Customize invoices for your business.
- Access Online Banking.
- Access and customize the 100+ business reports.
- Multi-user access up to 5 users (as long as you have the license).
- Access to Multi-currency if you need different currencies.
- Access to Company Snapshot where you can see the income, expenses at a glance and other reports.
- Track inventory, set reorder points and create purchase orders.
- Import data from Excel, Quicken, Microsoft Office Accounting and prior Quickbooks versions.
- Track sales, sales taxes and customer payments.
- Manage payroll and payroll taxes; offer Direct Deposit (sold separately).
- Accept credit and debit card in Quickbooks.
- Track time, mileage and expenses to bill clients.
Limitations of QB Pro Edition:
- Partial invoicing is not supported.
- Backorder tracking is also not supported.
- Creating Sales Order not supported.
- Create industry-specific reports and install industry features.
- Forecast sales & expenses.
- Create business plan.